Collection of information
Information You Provide to Us
- We collect information you may provide to us, including:
- Comments, ratings and other feedback about our Services, including your name and any contact information you provide in connection with such feedback;
- Contest and promotion entries, including your name and any contact information you provide in connection with such entries;
- Any other information you choose to provide outside of the context of an application for, or use of, one of our financial products or services.
Information we collect automatically
When you access or use our website or other online products and services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our websites, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our websites.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Online Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our websites and your experience, see which areas and features of our websites are popular and count visits. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
- Tracking: We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our websites or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon.
NOTE: We do not respond to Do Not Track signals sent from web browsers and so web beacons will continue to be used even if you enable Do Not Track settings in your browser. Online tracking may also be conducted by other parties. For more information about online tracking by other parties, please see “Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others” below.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by BridgeCare and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Process and deliver contest or promotion entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
BridgeCare is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
All Information, Including Non-Public Personal Information
We may share your information, including non-public personal information we collect when you apply for or obtain our financial products and services, in the following ways:
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation; and
- with relevant law enforcement officials or other third parties, such as investigators or auditors, if we believe it is appropriate to investigate fraud.
Please note that the above sharing descriptions clarify, rather than replace or modify, the notice of sharing we provide in our GLBA Privacy Notice. The sharing descriptions provided above are not intended to broaden or limit the sharing descriptions included in the GLBA Privacy Notice in any way, or otherwise limit our ability to share your non-public personal information as otherwise permitted under the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.
Information Other Than Non-Public Personal Information
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of BridgeCare or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified Information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Certain pages on the Site may embed content and information provided by third-party APIs, which is subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by those third parties. For example, the Site may include Google Maps features and content, which is subject to the current versions of:
Social Sharing Features
Our websites may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
BridgeCare takes reasonable measures to help protect all Information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
220 2nd Ave S #125 Seattle, WA 98104,